Saturday, September 18, 2010

Been a while





I know, it's been a while since we've blogged (bad Karin!) but for those of you who are following us on facebook you'll see that we've been busy. We've started accepting custom orders, have uploaded stock which is for sale and shared Steve's newest creations 'Pixie Doors' with the world. (I must admit I love the Pixie doors so much I almost couldn't bring myself to share them!)

Here are some photos of the Pixie Doors! (Thanks to Anabelle for posing to show scale)

2 comments:

  1. How smart!!! What else do you do when Fairy doors are JUST too big?...It's kind of a no brainer, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered these with my two boys 4 & 2. We are planning a fairy door hunt in a couple of weeks. Wish us luck. Deb

    ReplyDelete